Baked Spiced Pumpkin Donuts
Here’s my recipe for Baked Spiced Pumpkin Donuts:
For the Donuts:
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
1/3 cup Milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 Butter, softened
For the Glaze:
1 1/2 cups Powdered sugar
3 tsp Milk
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
(Optional -Food Color, Sprinkles, Colored Sugar)
Makes About 24 Mini Donuts, or 12 Donuts.
Prep Work: Preheat oven to 425°F.
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and Spice Mix.
2. Then add eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, and butter; stir until combined.
3. Fill each donut tin about 2/3 full with batter and spread it to the edges.
*Helpful Hint: It’s a little easier to pipe the dough into the molds.*
4. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the top of the donuts spring back when touched.
5. Allow to cool in pan for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
6. Once they’ve cooled, decorate them if you wish. I used a simple sugar glaze with added colors and toppings.