Ingredients: for 30×30 cm ovenpan
13 tbsp sugar
15 tbsp all-purpose flour
15 g baking powder
pinch of salt
1 dl oil (neutral not olive)
1 dl sour cream
about 1 dl milk
6 tablespoon water
4 tablespoon ice sugar
150 g unsalted butter
50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
100 g grated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius (400 Fahrenheit).
- Lubricate the ovenpan with oilspray and sprinkle it with flour in a thin layer.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar with mixer in another bowl until creamy. Add sour cream, flour and oil. Stir them.
- At the end add milk and stir well. It is a soft and little liquid dough.
- Pour the dough to the pan. Put the banana rings to the top of the dough and put it in the oven.
- Bake it for about 25 minutes. Do not open the door in the meantime. After 10 minutes modify temperature to 180 Celsius (360 Fahrenheit).
- Let it cool in the pan.
Choco-cocco cream to the top:
- Mix the cocoa powder, ice sugar and water.
- Add the soft butter and stir them.
- Add 80 g grated coconut too.
- Do not put it to the fridge.
When the dough is cold spread the choco-cocco cream on the top of the dough. Sprinkle it with 20 g grated coconut. Put it to the fridge, let it cool.
Cut 5×5 cm (2×2 inch) squares.