- 1 spray of PAm
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/4 cups fat free salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 15 oz can refried beans
- 10 oz frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 oz canned mild green chiles, diced
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 10 oz chopped frozen spinach or collard greens, thawed and drained.
- 3/4 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat 2 quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray
- Spoon 2 cups of rice into baking dish
- In a large bowl, combine refried beans, corn, chiles, chili powder, mix and scrape mix onto rice layer and smooth out top
- Squeeze out liquid on spinach, and spread onto bean mixture
- Sprinkie 6 tablespoons of cheese.
- Top with remaining rice mixture and smooth out top,
- Top with remaining cheese,
- Bake for 30 minutes, Sprinkle with Cilantro
Makes 6 Portions
Serving Size = 1 Portion
Weight Watchers Points Value = 8 Points