Pork & Vegetable Thai-Style Stir-Fry
Here’s my recipe for Pork & Veggie Stir Fry:
1 lb Pork sliced
1/2 cup Lima Beans
1/2 cup Green Beans
1/2 cup Baby corn halved
1 small Red Onion sliced
1 Carrot julienned
2 Green Onions sliced
2 tsp Garlic Ginger Paste
1 TBLSP Chili Oil
1 TBLSP Peanut Sauce
1/2 cup Water
Salt to Taste
1/2 lb Fried Bean Thread Noodles
Garnish: Chili Flakes, Sliced Spring Onions
Prep Work: Fry the bean threads. Wash and prep your veggies.
1. Heat the Chili Oil in a round bottomed frying pan, or wok if you have one. Add the Garlic Ginger Paste and the sliced pork.
2. Add the Red Onions, Carrots, Lima Beans, Green Beans, Corn, quickly stir fry.
3. Add Water and Salt to cook vegetables till crisp.
4. Add Peanut Sauce, and stir throughly to coat and add sliced Spring Onions.
5. Plate the stir-fry with the noodles and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced Spring Onions.