Sour cherry cake with coconut and chocolate cream
Today is the name of Tamra. This name comes from Hebrew, it means date palm tree.
Happy name day to my little daughter! 🙂
I baked this sour cherry cake with sweet coconut and chocolate cream for my daughter’s nameday. It’s not a typical Hungarian food and the recipe was created by me 🙂 I hope you also like the result 🙂
The recipe is very easy. Bake a (sponge) cake with sour cherry, smear with the chocolate cream, sprinkle with grained coconut and decorate with fruits.
Ingredients for the base cake:
20 dkg flour
25 dkg sugar
4 tbs hot water
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 l conserve sour cherry
(+ chocolate cream or chocolate pudding and some grained coconut)
1. Mix yolks with sugar, add the 4 tbs water and mix.
2. Add and the lemon juice, the flour and the baking powder and mix well.
3. Finally add the whipped white of eggs.
4. Then put the whole mass into the cake form and put the sour cherry in.
5. Bake at 180 Celsius, for 25-30 minutes.